Area Info in Greenville, South Carolina
Dining – Dining options abound in Greenville-some would even say Greenville is a foodie paradise. With over 110 restaurants in downtown alone, you are sure to find something you love! Head out to Woodruff, Pelham, or Haywood Road for even more great options. You will find all types of cuisines and price ranges to fit your taste! Don’t take our word for it, look at the recent article in Travel + Leisure Magazine that placed Greenville in the Top 20 of America’s Favorite Cities for Food. http://www.travelandleisure.com/americas-favorite-places-food/
Shopping – In Downtown Greenville, just steps from the hotel, you will find over 100 retailers, including one of a kind boutiques, art galleries, and national brands like Anthropologie and Orvis. Haywood Mall and the Shops at Greenridge offer more great shopping options.
Activities – Activity options abound in Greenville and Upstate, SC. Stroll through beautiful Falls Park, catch a show at The Peace Center, Café and Then Some, Warehouse Theatre, or the BonSecours Wellness Arena. Greenville offers many free, local concerts, trivia nights, or if you are really bold… karaoke! Falls Park and the Swamp Rabbit Trail are a couple of blocks from the hotel, and perfect for walking, running, hiking, or biking. You will find immense beauty in the great outdoors at nearby state parks such as Paris Mountain, Caesars Head, Jones Gap and others. Hardwood forests, mountain streams, lakes and diverse animal and plant habitats are plentiful in Upstate SC. Greenville has many signature experiences that you won’t find anywhere else. Take a look at this incredible list, put together by VisitGreenvilleSC: https://www.visitgreenvillesc.com/things-to-do/signature-experiences/
Nearby Adventure Awaits:
- Reedy Rides bike rentals | Swamp Rabbit Trail |Carolina Honey Bee Company
- Travelers Rest Farmers Market at Trailblazer Park | Greenville Zoo | Mice on Main
- Falls Park | The Gorge Zipline Canopy tour | Chimney Rock |Paris Mountain State Park
- The Blue Ridge Mountains featuring Table Rock Mountain, as well as Jones Gap and Caesars Head state parks. Cedar Falls Park is a 90-acre regional park on the Reedy
- River featuring a 200-foot-wide waterfall.
- Lake Jocassee — mountain spring-fed lake encompassed by the Jocassee Gorges & Waterfalls